The Board of School Trustees of Richmond Community Schools meets the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month at
5:30 p.m. (unless otherwise noted) at the Administrative Building, 300 Hub Etchison Parkway, Richmond.
You are invited to attend these meetings.
- Board meeting agendas located on BOARDDOCS
- Board meeting SCHEDULE
- School Board POLICIES
- Board Member EMAILS
About the School Board
Richmond Community Schools has an elected Seven-Member Board known as the Richmond Community Schools Board of School Trustees, or simply, the School Board.
Richmond Community Schools: A collaborative community nurturing mind, body, and spirit to prepare students for lives of choice, purpose, and service.
Richmond Community Schools guides students on pathways of learning to a future of limitless possibilities.
- Pupil Services - Promote Student Social, Emotional & Learning Needs
- District Facilities - Ensure RCS Facilities are Well-Maintained
- Equity - Promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)
- Academic Success - Ensure Students are College And/Or Career Ready
- Excellent Personnel - Become A Professional Learning Organization (PLO)
- Community Relations - Improve School Community Relations
School Board Voting Districts
Click below of "RCS Board Districts" to see the School Board Member voting districts.
For more information on each district, read the District Voting Resolution adopted by the School Board on July 24, 2019.