Grade 7 through grade 12: Fees will vary based on individual student schedules.
*Please note: Payment plans are available. Please contact your school for more information.
To apply for Free Textbook Assistance, click HERE
General Information about Bus Transportation
- Students should arrive at the assigned bus stop at least ten (10) minutes before the scheduled bus stop time.
- Parents/Guardians should assure that students dress appropriately for the weather, rain gear for inclement conditions, proper footwear for walking to and from and waiting at the bus stop.
- The bus stop and the school bus are considered an extension of the classroom and students are expected to observe the same code of discipline expected in the school classroom.
- Students are not allowed to eat, drink or chew gum while on the school bus.
- Students are expected to abide by the school bus driver’s instructions while boarding the bus, on the bus and when departing the bus, at the bus stop or school location.
- Expect school bus delays the first weeks of school due to traffic congestion around school buildings, schools regulating dismissals, and students becoming familiar with their bus drivers.
- If you’re driving behind a bus, allow a greater following distance than if you were driving behind a car. It will give you more time to stop once the yellow lights start flashing.
- It is illegal to pass a school bus that is stopped to load or unload children.
- If the yellow or red lights are flashing and the stop arm is extended,
traffic must stop.