Indiana High School Equivalency Testing
Wayne County Indiana High School Equivalency Diploma Test Center
Phone: 765-973-3486 Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Monthly Testing
- Must Be An Indiana Resident
- Minimum Age For Testing is 16 years old
Testing Fee: $115.00 payable in cash or money order made out to: RCS Adult Education.
Testing Fee Scholarships: Partial /Full scholarship available to students enrolled who qualify.
Must show Indiana State Photo ID or Driver's License.
- Special Accommodations available for Learning Disabilities, hearing and visually impaired (large print or Braille editions, audio tapes, extended time).
- Receive a state issued Indiana High School Equivalency Diploma.
Special requirements for 16 & 17 year olds:
- Must have an exit interview form from last school attended.
- Out-of-state students must have verification of withdrawal from last school attended.
- Must letter of recommendation from Indiana School Superintendent of a public K-12 school system.
- Must have an Indiana State Photo ID.
Indiana High School Equivalency Diploma Testing Schedule:
Testing Hours 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
2021 Testing Dates
September 15/16 and 29/30
November 3/4 and 17/18
December 1/2 and 15/16
2022 Testing Dates
February 2/3 and 16/17
March 2/3 and 16/17
April 6/7 and 27/28
Please call 973-3486 for FREE classes or further information.